March 23, 2009

Something for the gourmets among us

Sometimes I find stuff that has no connection with anything I usially do or read/watch but which I love anyway. I re-found two blogs with recipes this week, omnomicon and The pioneer woman cooks , and boy, do they make you hungry just by looking at the pictures. Omnicon has some pretty elaborate dishes, while the pioneer woman has fun, cute cooking projects, many to do for/with kids (the rest of her website is pretty cool, too. When I first found it, I spent a couple of hours going through some of her entries on subjects other than cooking. She seens to lead a pretty interesting life in the ranch...).

It's got nothing to do with nothing, but I felt like posting it, so I did. Can anybody think of a way we could use this in class?

Later!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment